It is a special software suite made for NVidia GPUs, which can easily fix several configuration and performance issues for games, integrated game filters, automatic driver updates for GPU, and NVidia Shadowplay for live streaming. Nvidia GeForce Experience is a versatile GPU management tool for NVidia GPU owners.
The functioning of GeForce Experience
Nvidia GeForce Experience does a wide range of things including:
- Stream games to devices that support NVidia Shield.
- Automatic update of NVidia GPU drivers.
- Automatic optimizing of games.
- Capture and filter screenshots.
- Create and record automatic Gameplay highlights using NVidia ShadowPlay.
- Broadcast of Gameplay Live from NVidia GeForce Experience to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch.
It is a crucial tool for enhancing the game experience, but it is not a foolproof tool. There are two main errors in NVidia GeForce Experience that could halt the functioning of your game as well. These are;
- Nvidia GeForce Experience Error 0x0001
- Nvidia GeForce Experience Error 0x0003
Before you go into the solutions of these error codes, let us shed light on why these error codes appear in the first place.
Reasons for 0x0001 and 0x0003 error codes to appear:
NVidia Telemetry can’t interact with PC – If this is the problem you are dealing with, then you will have to go to the ‘Services’ screen to allow NVidia Telemetry to interact with the computer.
Certain NVidia Services fails to run – If three of the main NVidia services such as NVidia Display, Local System Container, and Network Service Container are disabled, then you need to force start these services to resolve the problem.
Corrupt NVidia Driver – This issue can be resolved by reinstalling each of NVidia components.
Flawed Network Adapter – If the network adapter causes any of those error codes, then you will have to do Winsock reset to fix the issue.
Here are the steps you can consider to fix the problem:
- Uninstall NVidia Drivers
To uninstall the drivers, open ‘Control Panel’ on your PC followed by going to ‘Programs & Features’. Then, select ‘NVidia GeForce Experience’ followed by clicking ‘Uninstall’. Once the driver is uninstalled, download and reinstall the most recent version of the driver from the NVidia website. You should eradicate all the data associated with NVidia driver from your PC after uninstalling GeForce Experience.
- Install the latest version of NVidia GeForce Experience
Here are the steps that can be followed by install latest version of GeForce Experience:
- On your PC, press the ‘Windows + R’ key simultaneously to open the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- Type ‘appwiz.cpl’ and click ‘OK’.
- Find ‘NVidia GeForce Experience’ from the list of drivers. Once found, double click on it to uninstall it.
- Restart your computer after uninstalling the drivers.
- Download the latest version of NVidia GeForce Experience from the NVidia website.
- At last, install the utility app and restart the computer.
This will fix the NVidia GeForce error code 0x0003.
- Allowing NVidia Telemetry Container
You can fix NVidia Telemetry Container by allowing Telemetry Container. For that, follow these steps:
- Press ‘Windows + R’ on your computer to open the Run dialog box. Then, enter ‘services.msc’ in the Run dialog box. Once done, click ‘OK’.
- Now, right-click on NVidia Telemetry Container to select ‘Properties’ and then, ‘Local System Account’.
- You will come across an option that says, ‘Allow service to interact with the desktop’, which you will have to enable. Tick the box corresponding to that option followed by clicking ‘Apply’.
- Right-click on NVidia Telemetry Container Service and then, select ‘Start’.
- Now, open ‘Run’ dialog box and enter ‘services.msc’ to start all the services related to NVidia Network Service Container, Display Service Container, and Local System Container.
These steps can solve GeForce Experience 0x0003 on your PC, but in case, the error continues to exist, try the next procedure.
- Configure NVidia Container
NVidia Telemetry Container service can cause GeForce Error 0x0003 because of the modifications that happen in the settings for NVidia Container services. To fix NVidia GeForce Error Code 0x0003, implement the following steps:
- On your PC, open ‘Run’ dialog box and enter ‘services.msc’. Then, click ‘OK’.
- Find ‘Container Services’ and once found, right-click on ‘Properties’ of the first container service to open it.
- In the ‘Properties’ click ‘Log on’ tab and then, check the box labeled ‘Local System Account’. Click ‘Apply’ to save changes.
- Follow the same steps for other NVidia Container Services to fix GeForce Error Code 0x0003.
- At last, reboot your computer.
How to restart GeForce Experience?
If you restart NVidia GeForce Experience, then you will be able to fix the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003. Just restart NVidia GeForce Experience instead of restarting your computer. Here is what you can do:
- Open ‘Task Manager’ on your computer.
- Check all the tasks related to ‘NVidia’ running in the background.
- Shut them all by clicking ‘End Task’.
- Run ‘NVidia GeForce’ as Admin.
How to disable NVidia GeForce Experience at Startup?
Here are the steps for disabling NVidia GeForce Experience at Startup:
- Open Task Manager on your computer.
- Go to the ‘Startup’ tab.
- Right-click on GeForce Experience to disable it.
That will fix the problem of error code 0x0003.
How to fix NVidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001?
This particular error occurs when there are corrupt or damaged files of NVidia drivers. You should delete those corrupt files and install new ones. Here are the steps to eradicate GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001:
- On your PC, launch ‘Control Panel’.
- Open ‘Programs & Features’ followed by uninstalling ‘GeForce Experience’.
- Open the drive where system files and software programs are installed. Open ‘Program Files (x86)’ folder and delete the ‘NVidia Corporation Folder’.
- Install NVidia drivers to fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0001.
If you continue to see any of these error codes even after following the aforementioned steps, then you should get in touch with experts for a quick and reliable solution.
Frequently Asked Questions About NVidia GeForce Experience
Question – What is GeForce Experience?
Answer – GeForce Experience is the application that goes hand in hand with GeForce GTX Graphics Card. It keeps the drivers updated, optimizes game settings automatically, and allows you to share the best gaming moments with your friends.
Question – Where can I download game-ready drivers?
Answer – Game Ready Drivers are available from GeForce Experience and GeForce website.
Question – Why is my game not showing up on the ‘Games’ tab after scanning for games?
Answer – You need to check if your game has support for optimal settings. You need to go to the ‘Games’ tab to look for your games in settings. Add the location where the game is installed followed by clicking ‘Scan Now’.
Question – Why do I need to run my game before applying optimal settings?
Answer – GeForce Experience applies optimal settings by changing the configuration files of the game. Certain games must be run before the configuration files are created on the hard drive.
Question – Why GeForce Experience can’t optimize some of my games?
Answer – Some games install configuration files with the game under Program Files. External programs like GeForce Experience can’t modify these files.