Game lovers want to enjoy games without any interruptions, but on certain occasions, it is not possible to play uninterrupted games. One of the most popular platforms for games is ‘Steam’ where hundreds and thousands of games are available for game enthusiasts. It is a digital platform developed for hardcore game lovers. However, users find issues while trying to access Steam games on Windows 10 due to difficulties in bridging both platforms together.
Just like how problems can surface on Steam, errors on NVidia GeForce Experience are also quite prevalent. There are two common errors in NVidia GeForce Experience, which are Error Code 0x0001 and 0x0003. Both errors occur due to different reasons, details of which you can find on the website.
Here is a brief about both the errors:
Nvidia GeForce Experience Error 0x0001
This particular error appears when a user tries to start GeForce Experience, but couldn’t do it. The error can be fixed by changing the container service or reinstalling the app.
Nvidia GeForce Experience Error 0x0003
When this error appears on the screen, then that means there are certain mandatory services pertinent to NVidia, which might not be running properly. If NVidia Display Service Container, Local System Container, and Network Service Container are disabled, then it will result in error code 0x0003. Enable these services to fix the error.
If you are experiencing any sort of error while playing your favorite games on the computer, which you are not able to fix as well, then just consult our experts for a quick and trusted solution.
Why NVidia Experience 0x0001 and 0x0003 error codes appear?
The inability of NVidia Telemetry service to interact with computer – If there is a connection between NVidia Telemetry service and your computer, then you should go to the ‘Services’ screen of NVidia Telemetry to interact with your computer.
Some NVidia Services fails to run – There are three main NVidia services like NVidia Local System Container, Network Service Container, and Display Service Container are disabled, then you will have to force start those services to fix the problem.
Corrupt NVidia Driver – There are a few drivers, which come along with NVidia Graphics Card, and if any of those drivers are not functioning properly or have gone corrupt could result in those aforementioned error codes. However, the problem can be fixed by reinstalling those drivers.
A glitch in Network Adapter – If the errors are caused by network adapter, then you have no other option but to perform ‘Winsock reset’ to resolve the problem.
For both, NVidia Experience error code 0x0001 and 0x0003, you can consult our experts. Get rid of both errors in a matter of a few minutes.
STEAM NOT WORKING
If you are using ‘Steam’, which is one of the most popular gaming platforms, but facing issues accessing games of late, then you need to check a few things.
- Check whether the Steam is down because if it is, then you won’t be able to enjoy your games. The reason for Steam to go down could be an unstable connection. If you can open all other websites except Steam, then just restart your modem and/or router to solve the problem.
- You should check ‘Steam’ processes in the Task Manager. Once located, delete all those processes followed by restarting your computer. This will make Steam work normally again.
- You should also clear the Steam app cache, which will improve the app’s speed as well. Doing this may give rise to one problem, i.e., ‘misremember’ of certain aspects, but that problem can be solved by going to ‘appcache’ folder in the Steam directory.
- Uninstall Steam app in the Control Panel. Make sure to delete all the residual files from the ‘Programs Files’ folder in the C drive of your computer. After that, install the app again and check if the problem is solved or not.
- Turn off your antivirus software and/or Firewall because these programs can interfere with the functioning of the app. You can add ‘Steam’ to the exceptions list to make it work properly.
MINECRAFT NOT WORKING
If you are trying to access Minecraft, which isn’t working, then you can try the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the error(s):
Minecraft is a Sandbox game, which is immensely popular with avid gamers. Despite being an attractive and seamless platform, users can experience issues in it. If you too are experiencing issues while trying to play your favorite game on Minecraft, then here is what you can do to fix it:
- Try to update Java – You can easily update Java by going to Java’s official website and downloading the latest version. Once the latest Java version is downloaded, install it on your computer.
- Windows Update – Your Windows should also be up-to-date because Minecraft doesn’t work on an outdated Windows version. You can update your Windows OS by going to Control Panel, then locating ‘Windows Update’. If there are any new updates available, you will definitely see those. Just download and install those updates and your problem will be resolved.
- Run Minecraft as Admin – Try to run Minecraft as admin by going to the ‘Execute Files’ option followed by clicking on ‘Properties’. After that, click ‘Compatible’ and then, ‘Run this program as admin’. Finally, tap ‘Apply’ to save changes.
- Disable the mods – By installing the mods, you can enhance the gaming experience, but at times, these mods can interfere with the functioning of Minecraft, so disable the mods and check if Minecraft works or not.
- Update Graphics Drivers – Open ‘Device Manager’ on your computer by right-clicking on the ‘Windows’ icon on the bottom left corner of the screen. In Device Manager, look for display adapters. Once found, right-click on the icon and click ‘update driver’. If there are updates available, then those will be installed.
- Reinstall Minecraft – If all the aforementioned solutions fail to fix the problem, then you will be left with no other option but to uninstall the app and reinstall it.
If the game errors continue to exist, then you should get in touch with professionals to know the best solutions for fixing the errors.